- Type your email address in the box and select Sign In.
- If you want to receive text messages enter your phone number and select Save.
- To subscribe or unsubscribe click and/or next to the lists to which you wish to subscribe/unsubscribe.
When: 6:00 PM on Thursday, December 8, 2016
Where: Watertown Savings Room
Watertown Public Library
123 Main Street
The Watertown Department of Public Works will hold an informational meeting to discuss the conceptual plans for Mount Auburn Street, focusing on the section between Patten Street and School Street.
The meeting will provide an update on the project timeline, design, and funding process through the Massachusetts Transportation Improvement Program (TIP).
During the meeting, additional details about the current conceptual design between Patten Street and School Street will also be provided. Learn how:
• The proposed “road diet” will enhance bicycle and pedestrian safety, while also maintaining smooth vehicular flow on Mount Auburn Street.
• Upgrades at the Irving Street, Common Street, Walnut Street signalized intersections will accommodate new pedestrian and bicycle features.
• Better placed pedestrian crossings near the Hosmer School can improve pedestrian visibility and safety.
• Plans for preserving parking spaces and providing better access at bus stops.
A second meeting will be scheduled for the School Street to Cambridge line area, including Coolidge Square.
For more information, contact: Matt Shuman (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 617.972.6420
* * * * * * *
This complimentary message is being sent to opt-in subscribers who might be interested in its content. If you do not wish to continue receiving these messages, please accept our apologies, and unsubscribe by visiting our website at:
Please note, we will not sell or give your e-mail address to any organization without your explicit permission.