Click to Home
On the Watertown Seal is a picture of an English Colonist and an Indian exchanging, as peace tokens,  bread for fish.  Captain Roger Clap landed at Nantasket Point in 1630 and rode up Charles River to Gerry's Landing with the first party of Watertown Colonists.
Go To Search
PrintEmailRSS
Emergency Alert - Inactive
Fire Stations
Station One - Headquarters
99 Main Street
Apparatus

Home of the Department's administrative offices, Station One was dedicated in September of 1991.

Station Commander: Captain John Russo of Engine One, Group One

Station One

      

Station Two - East End
564 Mount Auburn Street
Apparatus

Dedicated in 1912, Station Two is the oldest firehouse in Town. It is the home of Engine Two and Ladder Two. An additional bay was added to accommodate today's larger aerial ladder trucks. Major renovations were completed in 1989.

Station Commander: Captain Russell Wiltshire of Engine Two, Group Four

Station Two

          
Station Three - North End
270 Orchard Street
Apparatus

Dedicated in 1959, Station Three is the home of Engine Three and Rescue One. The reserve ambulance, Rescue Two, is also maintained here. Station Three underwent extensive renovations in 2002.

Station Commander: Captain William Gildea of Engine Three, Group One
Station Three