485 Arsenal St.
Watertown, MA 02472
Located behind Marshall Department Store.
This park is situated on a 13.2 acre palatial environment located in an urban setting. Arsenal Park offers many amenities for sport and leisure activities. The picnic areas and barbecue grills are available for rental with a Recreation Department issued permit for a fee for celebrations and outings. Also, the softball or playing field can be rented with a permit for a fee.
View the Arsenal Park Photo Gallery
Field Permit Application
Picnic Permit Application
Leisure & Picnic
- Tot-lot or playground area (four belt swings and two bucket swings)
- Water sprinkler (available Memorial Day to Labor Day)
- 19 picnic tables (tables 1-3 and tables 12-14 are covered)
- Five cookout grills
- Four double-sized cookout grills
- Walk / bike path
- On-site restroom (available weekends)
- Softball field playing field (used for 6 v. 6 soccer)
- Six tennis courts
- Tennis bang board
- Two basketball courts
- Volleyball court
- Street hockey court
- Skate park
- Bocci court