Casey (W.O. James P.) Park
124 Watertown St.
Watertown, MA 02472
Watertown Street (Route 16) outside of Watertown Square towards Newton.
This park is highly utilized for its visibility, convenience, lighted courts, hockey/ice rink and ball field. This multifaceted facility is situated on a 6.1 acre lot.
View the Casey Park Photo Gallery
- Little League field, lights available with permit
- Playing field used for 6 v. 6 soccer
- Two lighted basketball courts
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Hockey/multi purpose rink with lights
- The rink is used for street hockey, box Lacrosse and other activities
- Winter months the rink is flooded for ice skating and is open 2pm-9pm M-F and 8am-9pm on weekends, holidays and school vacations
- Two tot-lots or playgrounds
- One play structure designed for 2-4 year olds
- One play structure designed for 5-12 year olds
- Four belt swings and two bucket swings
- Handicap picnic table
- Water fountain
- Port-a-Johns available Spring, Summer, and Fall seasons