Casey (W.O. James P.) Park
124 Watertown St.
Watertown, MA 02472
Watertown Street (Route 16) outside of Watertown Square towards Newton.
This park is highly utilized for its visibility, convenience, lighted courts, hockey/ice rink and ball field. This multifaceted facility is situated on a 6.1 acre lot.
View the Casey Park Photo Gallery
- Little League field, lights available with permit
- Playing field used for 6 v. 6 soccer
- Two lighted basketball courts
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Hockey/multi purpose rink (116 ' by 60' with lights)
- Spring, Summer and Fall months - lights are on a timer from Memorial Day to the end of day-light savings and the lights are turned off at 10:00pm.
- Winter months - The rink is flooded for ice skating and is open 2:00pm to 9:00pm during the weekdays. Rink is open on weekends, holidays and school vacations from 8:00am to 9:00pm.
- Tot-lot and playground
- One play structure designed for 2-4 year olds and the other play structure designed for 5-12 year olds
- Contains four belt swings, and two bucket swings
- Handicap picnic table
- Port-a-Johns available Spring, Summer, and Fall
- Water Fountain