Casey (W.O. James P.) Park
124 Watertown St.
Watertown, MA 02472
Watertown Street (Route 16) outside of Watertown Square towards Newton.
This park is highly utilized for its visibility, convenience, lighted courts, hockey/ice rink and ball field. This park is situated on a 6.1 acre lot.
View the Casey Park Photo Gallery
Leisure & Picnic
- Two tot-lots or playgrounds (one play structure designed for 2-4 year olds and the other play structure designed for 5-12 year olds, four belt swings, and two bucket swings)
- Handicap picnic table
- No public restrooms facilities
- Bike Rack
- Water Fountain
- Little League field (lights are available upon request)
- Playing field (used for 6 v. 6 soccer)
- Two basketball courts (lights are on a timer from Memorial Day to the end of day-light savings)
- Two tennis courts (lights are on a timer from Memorial Day to the end of day-light savings)
- Hockey/multi purpose rink (116 ' by 60' with lights)
Spring, Summer and Fall months - lights are on a timer from Memorial Day to the end of day-light savings
and the lights are turned off at 10:00pm.
Winter months - The rink is flooded for ice skating and is open 2:00pm to 9:00pm during the weekdays. Rink is open on weekends, holidays and school vacations from 8:00am to 9:00pm.