Filippello (Domenick) Park
109 Arlington St.
Watertown, MA 02472
Access this park from Arlington Street or Grove Street.
This park, with its playing fields and many amenities, is situated on 14 tree-lined acres between Arlington and Grove Streets. There is a convenient parking lot from the Grove Street entrance. On street parking is available on Arlington Street. Residents can request a permit from the Recreation Department
for reserving the picnic and barbecue areas.
View the Filippello Park Photo Gallery
Picnic Permit Application
Field Permit Application
- Softball field on Grove Street, lights available with permit
- Two multi-use fields, lights available with permit
- Used for 6 v. 6 soccer or 11 v. 11 soccer
- Tot-lot and playground, both handicap accessible
- Arlington Street playground is designed for 5-12 year olds
- Grove Street Tot-Lot is designed for 2-5 year olds
- Includes two belt swings, two half bucket swings, and two full bucket swings
- Sprinkler park, weather permitting
- The sprinklers are activated by placing your hand on the designated spot to turn on the water
- 10 picnic tables and 6 grills
- Reservations with a permit are available to Watertown residents only for a fee
- Tables 3-6 and tables 8-9 are covered
- Lighted walking path, 1/4 of a mile
- Restrooms are available
Check Availability For Fields and Picnics
Please check the picnic tables and fields availability before completing your application for submission.
1. Go to the Town's Home Page http://www.watertown-ma.gov/
2. Click on the Brown Button to the Left "Online Payments"
3. Click on the hyperlink "Recreation Program Payments"
4. You have come to a white and pink page. Click on "Reserve"
5. Click on the facility
6. Click on the Picnic Table or Field
7. Click on the "Gray Box for Available Activity"
8. Scroll to the Month and Day. GREEN Check means available
and RED Cross means unavailable
Map of Filippello Park