Filippello (Domenick) Park
109 Arlington St.
Watertown, MA 02472
Access this park from Arlington Street or Grove Street.
This park with its playing fields and many amenities is situated on 14 tree lined acres between Arlington and Grove Streets. There is a convenient parking lot from the Grove Street entrance. Street parking is available on Arlington Street. Residents can request a permit from the Recreation Department
for reserving the picnic and barbecue areas.
View the Filippello Park Photo Gallery
Picnic Permit Application
Field Permit Application
Leisure & Picnic
- Two tot-lots or playgrounds (There are playgrounds at either entrance. Arlington Street playground is designed for 5-12 year olds and the Grove Street Tot-Lot is designed for 2-5 year olds. Both playgrounds are handicap accessible. The apparatus includes two belt swings, two half bucket swings, and two full bucket swings)
- Sprinkler park (available from Memorial Day to Labor Day; The sprinklers are available to use by placing your hand at the designated spot to activate the water.
- 10 picnic tables and six grills (Reservations with a permit are available to Watertown residents only for a fee. Tables 3-6 are covered and tables 8 and 9 are covered)
- One lighted walking path (1/4 of a mile)
- Bike Rack
- Restrooms are available on weekends and weekdays
Map of Filippello Park
- Softball field (lighted are available upon request)
- Two playing fields (used for 6 v. 6 soccer, 11 v. 11 soccer)
- Multi-use field with lights
- Two basketball courts
- Street hockey court