Moxley (Priv. Richard) Park
31 Westminster Ave.
Watertown, Massachusetts 02472
Located at Bemis Street and Westminster Avenue. This park is adjacent to Watertown Middle School.
This playground is in constant use by the school, recreation departments, and youth organizations. This park is home to the Watertown Middle School
athletic program. Moxley Field is on a 5.8 acre lot.
View the Moxley Park Photo Gallery
Field Permit Application
- Baseball field
- Multi-use field
- Basketball court
- Two Lighted tennis courts
- Batting cage
- Coliseum for residents
- Two tot-lot playgrounds
- One play structure is designed for 2-5 year olds
- One Play structure is designed for 5-12 year olds
- Includes beltings, one handicap swing, one full bucket swing, and one half bucket swing
- Restrooms available in the field house