Moxley (Priv. Richard) Park
31 Westminster Ave.
Watertown, Massachusetts 02472
Located at Bemis Street and Westminster Avenue. This park is adjacent to Watertown Middle School.
This playground is in constant use by the school, recreation departments, and youth organizations. This park is home to the Watertown Middle School
sports program. Moxley Field is on a 5.8 acre lot.
View the Moxley Park Photo Gallery
Field Permit Application
Leisure & Picnic
- Two tot-lots or playgrounds (one play structure for 5-12 year olds and another play structure for 2-5 year olds. Playground area has five beltings, one handicap swing, one full bucket swing, and one half bucket swing.)
- Restrooms available in the field house
- Baseball field
- Multi-use field (used for 11 v. 11 soccer)
- Basketball court (lights are on a timer from Memorial Day to the end of day-light savings)
- Two tennis courts (lights are on a timer from Memorial Day to the end of day-light savings)
- Batting cage