149 Main St.
Watertown, MA 02472
The playing field is located behind Town Administration Building. There is green space situated west of the Town Hall with park benches.
This park adds green space to the center of Watertown’s business district. This park is used by residents and the Watertown Boys and Girls Club. Saltonstall Park is situated on 4.2 acre lot with trees, park benches, and a playing field. Many community events are held on this space like Faire on the Square, Outdoor Summer Concert Series, 9/11 Remembrance, and Memorial Day Festivities.
View the Saltonstall Park Photo Gallery
- Youth baseball/softball field
- Multi-use field (Soccer and field hockey)
- Basketball court (Lighted)
- Tot-lot or playground (one play structure for preschooler with one handicap swing, one full bucket swing, and two half bucket swings)
- 11 park benches
- Many ramps for wheel chair access to the park
- Restrooms available in Town Administration Building