40 Orchard St.
Watertown, MA 02472
Located on Orchard Street. This park and facilities are Home to Watertown High School Red Raiders.
This field is in constant use by the School Department, the Recreation Department, and our youth organizations. The park is situated in the center of Watertown on 14.2 acres. The residents use the track almost year round for their walking and running programs. At Victory Field baseball and multi-use facility has artificial turf installed with160,000 square feet, new effective and efficient lighting, three scoreboards, baseball stands and amenities of dugouts, bull pens and a batting cage. Victory Field is home to Watertown High School varsity sports, activities and graduation ceremonies. Watertown-Belmont football program plays their games and practices at this facility along with other youth and adult organizations and teams.
View the Victory Field Photo Gallery
Field Permit Application
Leisure & Picnic
- Two tot-lots or playgrounds (one play structure designed for 2-5 year olds and the other play structure for 5-12 year olds. The playground has two bucket swings and two belt swings.)
- Bike Racks
- Picnic area adjacent to the snack shack
- Snack Shack with an ice machine and a refrigerator/freezer
- Restrooms available in field house
- Turfed Baseball field (lights upon request)
- Turfed Football/Multi-use field with stands for 1,600 fans (lights upon request)
- Multi-use field inside the the rubberized surfaced track
- Basketball court (lights are on a timer from Memorial Day to the end of day-light savings)
- Five tennis courts (lights are on a timer from Memorial Day to the end of day-light savings)
- 400 Meter Rubberized Surfaced Track (no roller blades, bicycles, or cleats allowed on the track)