Click to Home
On the Watertown Seal is a picture of an English Colonist and an Indian exchanging, as peace tokens,  bread for fish.  Captain Roger Clap landed at Nantasket Point in 1630 and rode up Charles River to Gerry's Landing with the first party of Watertown Colonists.
Go To Search
PrintEmailRSS
Emergency Alert - Inactive
Pat and Gabriel Farren Playground

The Pat and Gabriel Farren Playground and basketball court are located near Irving Street on the north side of Charles River Road.